Makes 2 servings
2 (6 to 8 – ounce) Tilapia Fillets
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup + 1/4 cup Newman’s Own Parmesan & Roasted Garlic Dressing
1 medium sized sweet potato, diced into small cubes
1 tsp. olive oil
Ground Black Pepper
1 tbsp. butter
10 oz package baby spinach
1 small shallot, thinly sliced
1 small orange, segmented
1. PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees.
2. IN a small bowl, mix chopped walnuts and panko crumbs with Newman’s Own Parmesan & Roasted Garlic Dressing to make a paste.
3. TAP each Tilapia Fillet with walnut and panko paste on place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. GENTLY toss diced sweet potato with olive oil, salt and pepper. Put on baking sheet with Tilapia Fillets. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
5. IN a sauté pan, melt butter. Add sliced shallot and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add spinach to shallots and cook for about 5 minutes.
6. REMOVE from heat and toss in 1/4 cup Newman’s Own Parmesan & Roasted Garlic Dressing and orange segments.
7. SERVE Tilapia with spinach and sweet potatoes.
to Newman’s Own® Dressing Recipes