Can be served as a warm or cold salad.
Alternative, add 1 tbsp. low fat yogurt to ¼ cup of Newman’s Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing for a creamy potato salad.
Makes 3 servings
1 lb. (500gr) small yellow flesh potatoes
100gr. cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. Newman’s Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
1 green onion thinly sliced
1 tsp. dried oregano
Ground Black Pepper
1. PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees.
2. CUT potatoes in half and place in a bowl. Toss potatoes with 2 tbsp. of Newman’s Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing. Put on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. CUT cherry tomatoes in half and season with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and dried oregano. Put on baking sheet with potatoes.
4. BAKE potatoes and tomatoes in oven for approximately 15 minutes.
5. PLACE cooked potatoes, tomatoes and ¼ cup of Newman’s Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing in a stainless steel bowl and gently toss.
1. GARNISH tomato and potato salad with thinly sliced green onion.
to Newman’s Own® Dressing Recipes